Terms & Conditions
Join the Museum for a night of transformation, think caterpillar into butterfly, grapes into wine and bugs into food in an evening of creepy, crawly, spiky, slimy bugtastic fun.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
SALIFE SA Museum Metamorphosis Competition Terms and Conditions | September 2021
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Solstice Media (ABN 63 105 598 187) of 165 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000 (Promoter).
- The promotion commences at 5:00pm (Adelaide time) on Monday 13 September 2021. The promotion ends at 12:00pm Thursday 16 September 2021.
- Entry is open only to South Australian residents age 18 and over (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Entrants may be required to provide their residential or mailing address, if requested, to provide to gaming authorities.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof.
- The prize(s) will be as described in the competition description. The draw will take place within 2 hours of the competition closing. All draws will be random. There will be 3 (three) winners. Prizes, and the value of the prize, is 1 (one) Double Pass per winner valued at $76.
- Tickets are for Friday 17 September 2021 at 6:00 pm and are non-transferrable.
- Winners will be notified email within 2 hours of the draw taking place. Winner must reply to this email to confirm acceptance of the prize.
- The draw will take place at the offices of Solstice Media 165 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000.
- The results of the draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize value is based on the recommended retail value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian Dollars.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use their prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of the prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to qualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The prize winners must, on request by the Promoter, be able to provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that the winner is an Eligible Entrant and has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and may be passed on to the supplier of the prize(s). The name and a photograph of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. The Promoter will provide the name and address of the winner to State and Territory gaming authorities as required by law. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding of prizes.
- A failure by the Promoter to enforce any one of these items and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any other person or contestant.
- This giveaway is only open to South Australian residents aged 18 and older.
- The prize will be emailed to the winners as an e-ticket.