This competition has been closed due to the South Australian COVID-19 Lockdown. Please keep an eye on InDaily for updates.
Win 1 of 4 double passes to see THE PULSE, on Wednesday July 28 at Her Majesty’s Theatre. Total prize value is $632.
THE PULSE by Gravity & Other Myths
A pulsing, monolithic work of scale that unites audience, acrobat and choir into a single organism for a moment in time…
A shimmering mass of 30 acrobats and 30 Choir members unite and divide becoming spectacular systems and organisms of muscle, bone and voice.
The home-grown company that has conquered the world, brings together all three of its core ensembles plus a choir of 30 voices. The Pulse is the wholly Australian work of scale that we’ve been longing for. The Helpmann award-winning creative team responsible for Out of Chaos – director Darcy Grant, designer Geoff Cobham and composer Ekrem Eli Phoenix – reunite to extend and amplify the signature spirit of this unique company: visceral, poetic, heart-stopping feats… Dispatched by your best mates.
Epic passages of seemingly impossible levels of cooperation and humanity, repeat, stretch, blossom and decay alluding to forces much greater than ourselves.
Watch as a mountain of bodies crumbles into an ocean of voice. Towering human structures move with precision through a pulsing web. Cobham’s sentient lighting design, combined with Grant’s inspired crowd management and Phoenix’s driving score, create an intricate, organic synchronicity of human movement and sound – all to the beat of your own pounding pulse!
It’s the heart-starter we all need.
Terms & Conditions
THE PULSE. All Rights Reserved.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Solstice Media (ABN 63 105 598 187) of 165 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000 (Promoter).
3. The promotion commences at 2:00am (Adelaide time) on Monday 19 July 2021. The promotion ends at 3:00pm Friday 23 July 2021.
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
5. Entrants may be required to provide their residential or mailing address, if requested, to provide to gaming authorities.
6. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the promoter.
7. Eligible entrants are permitted one entry only. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof.
9. The prize(s) will be as described in the competition description. The draw will take place within 3 days of the competition closing. All draws will be random. (i) Prizes, and the value of the prize, is 1 (one) of 4 (four) double passes to THE PULSE on Wednesday 28 July at Her Majesty’s Theatre. Total prize value is $632. (ii) All prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the prize value. (iii) Some prizes may carry additional terms and conditions.
10. Winners will be notified by phone or email within 3 days of the draw taking place.
11. The draw will take place at the offices of Solstice Media 165 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000.
12. The results of the draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The total prize value is based on the recommended retail value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian Dollars.
14. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use their prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
15. If the winner does not accept their prize by Monday 26 July at 5:00pm, the prize will be redistributed.
16. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of the prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to qualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The prize winners must, on request by the Promoter, be able to provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that the winner is an Eligible Entrant and has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and may be passed on to the supplier of the prize(s). The name and a photograph of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. The Promoter will provide the name and address of the winner to State and Territory gaming authorities as required by law. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding of prizes.
20. A failure by the Promoter to enforce any one of these items and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any other person or contestant.
21. The entrant agrees if they are not already a subscriber to CityMag, they will be subscribed to CityMag as part of the entry process, unless advised otherwise.